Apple’s Black Friday 2019 sales are always forgettable, avoid them. Instead, the real deals are to be found at Amazon, Best Buy, Target and, notably, Walmart (watch out for the Sam’s Club doorbuster returning as well). So here are my picks of the hottest iPhone deals you can buy right now as well as the Black Friday doorbusters you need to bookmark.
- STAR DEAL – iPhone 11 or iPhone XR – $580 iPhone trade-in with qualified activation on T-Mobile – Membership Wireless
- NEW – iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max – save up to $350 with qualified activation on Verizon, AT&T or Sprint and in-store trade-in of an iPhone
- TOP DEAL – iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 – $200 gift card with qualified activation on AT&T or Verizon – Target
- TOP DEAL – Apple iPhone 6S, GSM Unlocked, 64GB – Rose Gold (Renewed) – $159.99 (old model, but a stunning price) – Amazon
- TOP DEAL – iPhone SE, 32GB – Simple Mobile – Silver – $59.99 – the cheapest iPhone deal you will find this year – Best Buy
The offers below do not make my top picks, but if you are loyal to a particular store or looking for a specific model these are solid deals:
- iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max – save $100 with qualified activation on AT&T and Verizon – Walmart
- Apple iPhone XS, 256GB, Space Gray – Fully Unlocked (Renewed) – $699.97 (save $600 on original price) – Amazon
- Apple iPhone XR, 64GB, White – Fully Unlocked (Renewed) – $509.99 (save $40 on original price) – Amazon
- Apple iPhone 8, 64GB, Space Gray – Fully Unlocked (Renewed) – $347.99 (save $100 on original price) – Amazon
- iPhone 6S, 32GB, Straight Talk – $149.99 (save $150) – Walmart
Apple Black Friday
All major stores have now revealed their official Black Friday Ad scans with Amazon, Best Buy Target, Walmart and, surprisingly, Costco leading the way. These are the top deals, just remember: stock is always low so you’ll have to be quick to land one.
iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max – savings with a new two-year contract: Walmart ($300 gift card), Target ($200 gift card – live now), Costco ($580 trade-in). Not participating: Best Buy (update – iPhones deals are now live).
iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR – savings with a new two-year contract: Walmart ($400 gift card), Target ($200 gift card), Amazon ($500 direct savings) – Not participating: as above.